Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Do asexuals have relationships?

It's efinitely difficult to find a partner when you have little or no interest in sex. It seems all relationships are based on sex and for me, this has cost me many a relationship. Where I  am happy to go biking, hiking, or whatever with someone, when I don't want sex, the relationship either fizzles out or they move on.

My best relationship was with a female. We had the most fun together. We did everything together. Then she told me she was gay. I tried to be gay. I tried to be with her in that way, but it just didn't work for me.  It's really around this time that I first realized it may not have been that I wasn't gay, it was more an eye opener that I just really rather not have sex with anyone. That was in 1994!

No comments:

Post a Comment